Starting on June 21st, United Way invites you to join us for our second ever Week of Action! This year we are calling on volunteers like you to help us promote a more sustainable and equitable food system throughout Greater New Haven. During Week of Action, we will be working with partners across the region to host a community dinner, expand access to community garden resources, collect healthy multicultural snacks, and more! Grab a friend, family member, or co-worker and sign up for one of the events below!
- Collect Healthy Multicultural Snacks (New Haven) - Tuesday 6/21, 12PM - 1:30PM
- Paint a Communal Dining Room (Branford) - Wednesday 6/22, 1:30PM - 4PM
- Beautify a Food Bank (Guilford) - Thursday 6/23, 9AM - 12PM
- Serve Free Meals (Hamden) - Friday 6/24, 4:30PM - 7:30PM
- Community Garden Clean-Up (New Haven) - Saturday 6/25, 9AM - 11AM
- Summer Meals Canvassing (New Haven) - Saturday 6/25, 10AM - 1PM