On Friday, August 2nd, FLY hosted a personal finance workshop. John Caserta ‘01, managing director of Caserta & De Jongh, LLC of North Haven, CT, gave a one-hour overview that covered:
- Strategies for financial protection, savings, and growth
- The importance of budgeting
- Options for saving and investing money for present and future needs
- Property and liability insurance
- Some of the many benefits available to Yale staff
The handout includes contact information for arranging one-on-one consultations with Caserta & De Jongh, LLC.