Thursday, June 9, 2016 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
367 Cedar Street
Genetics & Therapeutic Radiology aim to provide an educational and cultural lunch gathering which will:
- Explore Yale’s seven Affinity Groups
- Learn about different cultures
- Taste food from other cultures
- Help create a community that values and embraces difference
- Join Yale’s diversity dialogue
- Share a cultural recipe (Bring Copies)
- Connect with a new colleague
- HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
Click here to RSVP.
Free but register in advance