Do any of these questions “ring” true for you?
- Are you happy where you are, but want to enhance your current job?
- Are you aware of the forces “out there” in the industry, and how they are shaping your choices?
- Do you know what your career options are and where best to start?
We heard you…and now we have a powerful experience to help you manage your career. If you want to learn more about what makes you tick, what pushes your motivational buttons, and how you are going to achieve your career goals…this is the right thing for you.
How It Works
CareerPower is an engaging learning experience that guides individuals in managing their own development and careers. Using activities, discussions, and skill-building exercises, participants will experience the model as they uncover:
- PERSON: Who am I?
- PERSPECTIVE: How do others see me?
- PLACE: What’s changing in the world of work?
- POSSIBILITIES: what are my options?
- PLAN: How can I achieve my goals?
When participants have completed this experience, they will be able to:
- Apply the CareerPower model to design their own development strategy.
- Identify future trends and see the implications for their own career.
- Discover values, skills and interests; manage their personal brand.
- Set career direction with multiple options.
- Draft a development plan; complete their IDP; and prepare and practice for career conversations.
The workshop will be held from 8:30 am - 4:30pm at 221 Whitney Ave., Rooms LL5&6. A continental breakfast will be available beginning at 8:15am. Lunch will also be provided.