“Interviewing with Confidence” is a class designed to help participants enhance their interviewing skills by:
• Researching and preparing for an interview
• Telling their story and describing their background in a way that gets interviewers to want to know more
• Answering behavioral interview questions effectively, describing the situation, action, and result
• Facing tough questions head-on
• Preparing smart questions for the interviewer
• Writing insightful and thoughtful thank you notes after the interview
Participants will also have the chance to practice answering questions and gain feedback from their peers throughout the workshop. Those that take part in the class will have the opportunity to sign up for a mock interview after the workshop.