Do you want to optimize and refine your basic job search and interview skills to prepare for growth opportunities at Yale? Join Future Leaders of Yale (FLY) for “Basic Job Search & Interview Skills,” a Lean In mentorship session. Our distinguished panelists include fellow Yale colleagues who support and coach internal job applicants and those who have gone through the process as a hiring manager and internal candidate.
The panelists will discuss the importance of cover letters, qualifying through resume, building confidence, incorporating your creative style and bringing in the personal side to your application, owning your search, how to maximize career counseling services and resources like job tools, job aids, career support, and who to go to for help.
This event is co-sponsored by the Asian Network at Yale (ANY), DiversAbility at Yale (DAY), Yale Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Affinity Group (LGBTQ), Yale African American Affinity Group (YAAA), and the Yale Latino Networking Group (YLNG).
Zoom details will be shared upon registration.
Our panelists are:
• Donna Espenberg, Senior Director, Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Therapeutic Radiology and Laboratory Medicine
• Deb Lindenman, Associate Director, Talent Development, Staffing & Career Development
• Andrew Sowers, Assistant Administrator, Med School
• Lisa Treat-Perry, Recruiter, HR Staffing & Career Development
The event will be moderated by:
• Karen Franchi, Student Services Coordinator for the Career Development Office, Law School
• Angelina Stackpole, FLY Lean In Co-Chair, Associate Director, Reunion Giving, Central Development